March 27, 2008

Obsession

My newest obsession is tatting. I am struggling with the challenge of learning how to tat with only print words, pictures from the internet, and kicking myself for not having foresight six years ago to tap the endless resource that was my great grandmother's knowledge of all crafts before she passed away. Some interesting places where tatting doesn't live in the shadows:
1. Sunshine Creations
2. Chloe's Place
3. The Mad Tatter Pool on Flickr
Let the obsession continue... If only I could find a warm body to instruct me. That is my next endeavor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ryan's Aunt Joyce could teach you. Of course she lives in Newberg and life being what it is...I do not see a trip to Newberg for tatting and coffee on your horizon. Let me know if you are interested, though.